Staff Section Commission (SSC) has announced the recruitment of 24369 vacancies as Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema in SSC Constable Recruitment. The official notification has been released for. Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Constable in NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau). Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
SSC Constable (General Duty)
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30 November 2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: January 2023
Also Read New Vacancies
18-23 years as on 01.01.2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and not later than 01-01-2005 in general course.
- Age Relaxation: The relaxation permissible in the upper age limit for different categories is as follows:
- SC/ ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 years
Due to the unprecedented ‘COVID Pandemic’, it has been decided by the Government to give age relaxation of three (03) years beyond the respective prescribed upper age limit for all categories of candidates as a one time measure for this recruitment.
The candidates have to pay a certain amount as application fee based on their category. Details are given below:
Others: Rs. 100/-
Mode Of Selection
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination (DME/RME) and
- document verification
We know that as per the official website all the candidates would like to know that how much salary they will be paid in this post so we will provide you the complete details. In this post, you will be given a salary of Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100 and no information about the grade pay salary has been received yet.
Also Read New Vacancies
Candidates should have passed Matriculation or 10th class examination from a recognized Board/University.
How to apply
- scroll down, and official website Go to the web-links section.
- Click on “Online Application Form” and “New User? Complete the registration process by clicking on “Register Now”.
- In the next step, click on the link “Online Application Form” and log in.
- Fill all your personal and educational details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Finally take a printout of the application form.
SSC Constable Recruitment FAQ for
SSC Constable What is the last date to apply online for GD Recruitment?
SSC Constable The last date to apply online for GD Recruitment is 30 November 2022
SSC Constable How many total vacancies are there in GD Recruitment?
SSC Constable The total number of vacancies in GD Recruitment is 24369.