Job Title: Warehouse Jobs
Salary Package: $6,250 Per Year
Work Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name: FedEx.com
Job Location: Work From Home, Denver
Qualification Require: Bachelor Degree
Come for a task and remain for a vocation! FedEx Ground is important for the quickly developing distribution center and transportation area that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be important for a triumphant group and working environment local area that thinks often about your identity as an individual, and your security in the working environment.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Cutthroat wages paid week after week for both full and part time open doors
- $6,250 educational cost repayment consistently with no lifetime cap! All workers are eligible for this wonderful advantage on their most memorable day of business!
- Liberal took care of time off program – move gradually as long as 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Clinical, dental and vision benefits after a short holding up period.
- Adaptable booking that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Important representative limits on things like wireless plans, gadgets, vehicles and cafes.
- Free Purple Pathways career improvement program for all FedEx Ground workers.
- Paid parental leave for the two mothers and fathers!
- Worker organizations, and variety, value and incorporation programs accessible to all representatives.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Distribution center obligations incorporate stacking, dumping, and arranging of bundles of different sizes.
- Part-time FedEx Ground representatives work one shift a day; Full time FedEx Ground representatives work two movements.
- Shift lengths change in light of bundle volume – by and large part-time representatives work somewhere in the range of 3 and 6 hours every day. Full time representatives can expect to work somewhere in the range of 6 and 10 hours.
- Extra time paid following 40 hours per week.
- Sensible facilities are accessible to qualified persons with handicaps.